Skip To Main Content

Commonly Requested Documents

Choice Transfer Request: If your student will be attending school outside of their resident district, please complete this form. All Choice Transfers are processed online through OSPI's Choice Transfer Portal. Follow the link to submit your request. Requests must be filed annually.

Intent to Homeschool: If your student will be receiving home-based instruction, please complete this form. Completed forms should be returned to the Goldendale School District Office. This must be filed annually.